Rahul Vaidya is now embroiled in controversy over the popular singing reality show ‘Indian Idol 12’. Rahul, a former Season 1 contestant, responded to allegations on the show that the guest judge who came to the show was pressured to compliment the contestant.
That’s why love angles are shown. In
an interview, Rahul Vaidya said that while he doesn’t know what happens now on ‘Indian Idol’, he doesn’t think it’s a big deal.
Of course, the guest judge has been asked to refrain from criticizing the contestants. “It’s just for fun,” he said of the show’s “romantic angle” controversy.
Responding to Amit Kumar’s allegations,
Rahul Vaidya further said that he did not know about the controversy over ‘Indian Idol 12’ or what is going on behind the scenes now.
I read somewhere that one of the guests remarked that he was asked to compliment the contestants. I think all the singers on the show are good singers.
There is no denying his talent. The show has seemed a bit unfocused in recent episodes. True, the show is designed to entertain singers, but it also has a lot to do with entertainment.
- Singer Guri sings “Jatta” (video)
- Singer Ninja in Sardari Look, see gardening fans (peacock talks)
- Singer Prabh Gill enjoying the beautiful valleys of Kashmir (Video)
- Country Crew Taking Punjabi Music to New Heights, Mixing Sura With International Singers (peacock talk)
- Desi Crew launches new studio in Mohali, first project launched with this singer
- The first song of Karan Aujla’s album ‘Chu Gon Do?’ Release, Learn what it means(peacock talks)
- Mika Singh releases ‘KRK Kutta’ song, KRK complains to police, accuses singer of threatening his daughter