Kanishtha Kaushik, a 6-year-old girl from Nabha town in Patiala district of Punjab , is making a splash on the internet these days. In Kanishtha’s eloquent language, dialects, giddhas and tappas are rapidly going viral.
The popularity of kishu is evident from the fact that his video has been viewed by over 90 lakh people on youtube and over 80 lakh people on Instagram.
Among those who want her are Bollywood rapper Badshah and Honey Singh. The Jagran team had a special talk with Kanishtha alias Kishu who reached Nabha from Mohali.
Kishu’s uncle Ranveer Kaushal and aunt Bhanu said that Kishu is 6 years old and is studying in second class. Ranveer and Bhanu said that when she was just two years old, everyone present there was amazed to see her singing hymns at Mama’s Jagran.
Family members said that as she got older, she began to remember words and phrases. In the lockdown, the housewives made short videos of her speech and vultures in her slurred speech and posted them on the internet media, which is causing quite a stir these days.
Talking to reporters, Kishu said that from the very beginning, he wanted to be seen on TV and people would take pictures with him like big actors. Today both his wishes have come true. She said that she was still living in Mohali with her family.
Counting the achievements of kishu, Mama Ranbir said that so far kishu has worked with the charioteer of two Punjabi singers in ‘Jaan’ and singer Shri Brar’s ‘Daughters’.
Kishu’s hobby is to grow up and come into films. kishu has been teaching music since Guru Rajesh Kumar Nabha. Her parents are also very fond of music.
Laughing, Kishu said that she likes it when she goes out of the house and people take photos and talk to her. “I love Punjabi suits,” he said.
- Singer Guri sings “Jatta” (video)
- Singer Ninja in Sardari Look, see gardening fans (peacock talks)
- Singer Prabh Gill enjoying the beautiful valleys of Kashmir (Video)
- Country Crew Taking Punjabi Music to New Heights, Mixing Sura With International Singers (peacock talk)
- Desi Crew launches new studio in Mohali, first project launched with this singer
- The first song of Karan Aujla’s album ‘Chu Gon Do?’ Release, Learn what it means(peacock talks)
- Mika Singh releases ‘KRK Kutta’ song, KRK complains to police, accuses singer of threatening his daughter